- Payment Options
- Building Permits & Inspections
- New Resident Resources
- Frequently Called Numbers
- Contact Us
City of Dearborn... A Place to Call Home!
In the City of Dearborn, we are defined less by boundaries on a map than by the sense of shared values our residents hold dear. Small town values, guided growth, preservation of historical, cultural, and natural heritage are just a few of the core principles that make the City of Dearborn a wonderful place to call home.
DEARBORN CITY HALL IS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC WITH THE FOLLOWING SAFETY MEASURES IN PLACE:
- DOORS WILL REMAIN LOCKED, CALL AHEAD FOR APPOINTMENT (UNLESS THERE IS AN EMERGENCY). CALL WHEN YOU ARRIVE AT CITY HALL.
- WE REQUEST ONLY ONE PERSON (FAMILY) IN BUILDING AT A TIME, SOCIAL DISTRANCING IS REQUESTED, FACE MASKS ARE ENCOURAGED.
- WE WILL BE SANITIZING AFTER EACH CUSTOMER.
- WE ENCOURAGE CONTACTLESS TRANSCATIONS BY THE USE OF DROP BOX, ONLINE PAYMENTS, EMAIL, US MAIL OR TELEPHONE.
Severe Winter Weather Preparedness Week in Missouri is November 16-20, 2020. For information on how to prepare for severe winter weather click here....
To find more winter weather information including safe winter driving techniques, avoiding injury when shoveling and other tips click here.....
The 2019 Consumer Confidence Report is now available. To access the report please click here...